Most omega-3 supplements on the market were either formulated years ago or to supplement your diet but this does not work when the US population eats very little seafood. Therefore, we designed our personalized nutrition programs and omega-3 supplements to provide you with the dose you need based on your actual blood levels of omega-3 and your seafood intake.
We did this with the help of our scientific advisory board and certified laboratory partner OmegaQuant Analytics and the Fatty Acid Research Institute.
What You Get
recommendations based on this change.
What You Get
You will get an email when your Prenatal DHA results are ready. View your results and personalized recommendations, adjust dose if needed.
See how your DHA level has changed and follow personalized recommendations based on this change until delivery.
- Research shows that women who have low Omega-3 DHA levels have more pre-term births*
- 1 out of 10 infants are premature in the US
- 75% of deaths attributed to pre-term birth could be prevented with current, cost effective interventions*
- In the US an uncomplicated birth costs $4300, while a premature birth costs on average 50K more
- Research shows that pregnant women should strive for a DHA level of 5% or above to support full term births*